Friday, October 23, 2009

My '47 Ford Truck

This is my '47 Ford truck. I bought it a couple years ago for a prop for Senior Portraits. It was kind of funny, when I brought it back to the studio and put it on our lawn I had people stopping in wanting to buy it. It took me a long time to find this truck, and to have it be something I could afford (antiques are expensive) and something close to me I wasn't going to part with it right away.
This year we parked it away from the road, just out of sight so every "I'm gonna fix up an old truck guy" wouldn't have the urge to stop in and ask me if I wanted to sell it. Never the less, two guys in a Pick-up stopped in yesterday to look it over and ask me if it was for sell. NOPE!


I love the shape of the hood, and all the curves in the body of the truck.



Some Senior Portraits I did this summer. I like it in B&W. More about my studio at www.FennFoto.com





Here are some links to '47 Ford Trucks.




No comments: