Monday, August 10, 2009

Family Portrait at Pemaquid Lighthouse




Summer in Maine! What could be better? Here is a family portrait I did for Christine and Brendon from Virginia. I like to photograph on location in the evening, just before the sun sets. We were lucky to not have to many tourists in our photos as there were a lot of people there enjoying the evening as well. If we do get some people in the background, I'll retouch them out.

I couldn't leave without taking a picture of the lighthouse by itself. The light just started coming on for the night. This lighthouse is the lighthouse on the Maine State quarter.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello People, I was on a holiday for a month just passing by read this interesting post its great to see that every thing here is getting more lively...thanks a lot for these keep them coming....

___________________
dyana
Best place for your complete Internet marketing